Light behavioural studies on the nanometer scale and the interaction of those nanometer-scale objects with light is the Nano-optics or Nanophotonics. The goal of Nanophotonics is the use of metamaterials to produce accurate images by the use of superlens. It is a branch of optical engineering, electrical engineering and nanotechnology. This concept further contributes to a general category of nanotechnology that is revolutionizing to some of the miniaturized projects and that is treated by Research and Development departments.
- Track 1-1 DNA assisted assembly
- Track 2-2 Optical interconnectors
- Track 3-3 WDM-passive optical networks
- Track 4-4 Bio-sensors
- Track 5-5 Photonic crystals
- Track 6-6 Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSEL)