On behalf of Pulsus group, we take immense pleasure in inviting all the participants from all over the world to attend the Smart Materials conference entitled "4th International Conference on Innovative and Smart Materials" to be held in Berlin, Germany during February 27-28, 2019.
The conference will be organized around the theme “Appreciating Innovative Smart Materials for a Smart Future”
Smart materials are those materials which have properties to react to changes in their environment. This means that one of their properties can be changed by an external condition such as light, pressure, temperature. So Smart Materials are defined as "Materials that can significantly change their mechanical, thermal, optical, or electromagnetic properties, in a predictable or controllable manner in response to their environment" as there are many possibilities for such materials and structures in the manmade world many innovations are happening in the field of material science that are enough smart to help human beings in an any of the ways like structural health monitoring, self-repair, defence and Space, Nuclear Industries, Reducing wastes. Smart materials also have many applications in different fields of medicine and engineering and the rise in demand for the smart materials is enough to believe that there is a great scope for the smart materials in the future.
So, this conference is about bringing out the new smart and innovative ideas from the people belonging to the material sciences from all over the world for the smart future.
”Just keep in mind that acquiring pre-emptive knowledge about emerging technologies is the best way to ensure that we have a say in the making of our future.”
- Classification of Smart Materials
- Smart Structures and Materials
- Properties and Characterization of Smart Materials
- Actuators and Sensors as Smart Materials
- Robotics and Future
- Automation and Impact
- Shape Memory Alloys
- Materials for green and smart food packaging
- Smart Materials using Nano-technology
- Smart Materials in Medical Sciences
- Materials for regenerative medicine, drug delivery and cosmetics
- Self-healing Hydro-gels
- Smart Textiles in Clothing
- Smart Combat Suits
- Sun Exposure Monitoring Sensor
- Materials for Safe Environment
- Electrostrictive Polymers for Energy Harvesting
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Concrete ( CFRC )
- Applications of Smart Materials
- Future Scope of Smart Materials
- Smart Materials in Global Market
Pulsus Group is an international level publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established within the year 1984 with offices in Ontario and Canada, India has reaped Andrew John publishing and open access journals to expand its Open Access publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.